Terms and conditions
1. Entry into our competitions are deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.thegiftshop.co.nz.
2. The Promoter of our competitions is The Gift Shop Company Limited (The Gift Shop)
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The Auckland Camber of Commerce Expo competition commences on 1/09/2022 and runs until close of trade on 2/09/22 (Promotion Period).
4. You will only receive one entry into the competition upon completion of our entry form.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
5. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize you must consent to the Promoter using your name for publicity and promotional purposes.
How winners will be selected
6. Prize winners will be drawn by The Gift Shop by random electronic selection from all entries.
If prize becomes unavailable
7. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
8. Winners will be notified by The Gift Shop once a draw has been completed within 2 working days of the draw, via email. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if The Gift Shop determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
9. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded on entry, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
10. If any winner is under the age of 18 years, no alcohol will be included and their parent or legal guardian must give their prior written consent to the award of the relevant prize.
11. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
12. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes include free delivery within Australia and New Zealand.
14. Each winner takes their prize entirely at his/her own risk, and is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs (excluding delivery) that may be associated with the any prize.
Verifying compliance with these terms
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
16. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, The Gift Shop will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
17. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of those goods and/or services or the suitability for your circumstances.
18. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of The Gift Shop will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by The Gift Shop will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. All entries remain the property of The Gift Shop. All personal information will be collected and stored by The Gift Shop and, if applicable, the Supplier, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
21. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact The Gift Shop email@example.com